Want to start your own business? Looking to grow an existing small business?
5 Step Business Start® is just for you.This ultimate system contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious best business start up steps.
Think of this system as your key to starting a business even if you have NO prior business experience.
Our 5 Modules & 15 Business Start Up Templates give you a step-by-step blueprint to startup success!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Will I Access The Training?
You will be provided with a website link to access the Live Online Training.
Will I Need To Download Software or Go Through a Complicated Installation Process to Get This System to Work? NO!
The online training is totally browser based. That means that you will never have to download software or install things on your computer to participate. You can participate from anywhere at any time. The training is also accessible on mobile devices. Whether you are home, at work or on the go, you will be able to participate in the online training.
Basic Minimum Requirements
To enroll in classes online, you must have access to a computer with the following minimum requirements:
Web browsers. The same goes for Web browsers. The latest version of Explorer or Safari will work well, but most online courses can also be viewed with Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and other up-to-date browsers.
Reliable internet access. Because online education is completed, well, online, you’ll need to have constant access to the internet to keep up. Here, slow internet isn’t going to cut it. You’ll need to have a cable modem or a fast DSL connection in order to work with most online education programs.
Without this, taking courses will be painful if not downright impossible, so if you need to make an upgrade or find another place to study, plan out your internet access ahead of time. If high speed internet simply isn’t in your budget, head to the local library or a coffee shop to take advantage of free wifi.
Hardware and Software Requirements. To enroll in classes online, you must have access to a computer with the following minimum requirements:
- A PC running a Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP, Vista, or Windows 7; please note, release candidate versions are not supported) or Mac OS X with the operating system’s minimum requirements for processor, memory, and hard drive (See the Microsoft or Apple website for minimum requirements)
- At least 10.0 GB of free hard-drive space (additional space may be needed for multimedia files)
- 1024 x 768 monitor with a 16-bit or greater video card (24-bit preferred)
- Sound card with speakers and microphone (for selected courses)
- A Microsoft Windows® Operating System (XP, Vista, or Windows 7; please note, release candidate versions are not supported) or Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office 2007 or a more recent version of the Microsoft Office software suite such as Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- A current antivirus and antispyware application that is updated regularly
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or a more recent version, or Firefox 5.0 or a more recent version
- Adobe® Reader® 8.0 or a more recent version (free download)
- Adobe® Flash Player 9.0 or a more recent version (free download)Sun Java 2 SDK (Java 1.5) or a more recent version for PC (free download)Classic Java (MRJ 2.2.5) or a more recent version for Mac (free download)
Additional information and updates will be available on this webpage. Check back soon!